- Chondrus crispus (purple sea moss) helps promote cellular regeneration of the skin, immune defense, and natural thyroid function
- Rich in amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals, and alginates
- Sea moss in pure raw form to make your own gel at home
Organic Natural Ingredients for Health from the Inside Out
Wild Harvested Gold Sea Moss is made with Chondrus crispus, a seaweed that has been hand-harvested for centuries.
This cold-water seaweed species is rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids, and numerous essential vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K
How to Use RAW Wildcrafted Gold Sea Moss (2oz)
1. Soak your 2 oz Bey Moss in warm or boiling spring purified or distilled water and watch it grow double in size or more!
2. Wash off your Bey Moss and put it in a blender with a cup of spring or distilled water. (Add any of your favorite fruit or veggies for a flavored Bey Moss gel)
3. Blend until all containment’s are fully blended. Then, pour it out into a jar, preferably glass.
4. Allow the gel to cool off and thicken up. When the gel is no longer warm, refrigerate!
5. Shelf life is 2 - 3 weeks
Cautions for RAW Wildcrafted Gold Sea Moss (2oz)
As with any dietary supplement product, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, giving the product to children, anticipate surgery, have medical conditions, or take medication on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision for any reason.
Information and product statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.