Sea Moss in the Raw for Long-Lasting Versatile Nutrition
Chondrus crispus (purple sea moss) helps promote cellular regeneration of the skin, immune defense, and natural thyroid function
- Rich in amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals, and alginates
- Sea moss in pure raw form to make your own gel at home
Organic Natural Ingredients for Glowing, Nourished Skin
Wild Harvested Gold Sea Moss is made with Chondrus crispus, a seaweed that has been hand-harvested for centuries.
This cold-water seaweed species is rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids, and numerous essential vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K
How to Use Bey Moss Raw Wild Harvested Gold Sea Moss
Source: Caribbean Sea’s / St. Lucia
How To Use The Raw Bey Moss
- Soak your 2 oz beymoss in warm or boiling spring purified or distilled water and watch it grow double in size or more!
- Wash off your beymoss and put it in a blender with a cup of spring or distilled water. (Add any of your favorite fruit or veggies for a flavored beymoss gel)
- Blend until all containment’s are fully blended. Then, pour it out into a jar, preferably glass.
- Allow the gel to cool off and thicken up. When the gel is no longer warm, refrigerate!
- Shelf life is 2 - 3 weeks